Friday, September 3, 2010

Calling Out

You guys,

I went to the doctor on Tuesday about some increasing pain in my left knee. It's really preliminary, but it looks like I may have a meniscal tear. Which is knee surgery. Which is a straight leg for months. Which is a lot of rehab. The next step is to head to a Sports Med and see what they say, then to have an MRI. I'm a server with no health insurance and I'm really freaked out. Don't even know how to make these next steps happen.
I'm also all set to begin a Yoga Teacher Training in October, start work on a show with Paris Hurley, and make something of my own - and Mother Fucker I want it.

So I'm calling out to you. Give me all the mojo, healing tinctures, positive thoughts, prayers to God, laying on of hands, and whatever else you've got. I really need it.

love-Lasara

No comments:

Post a Comment